3.02.2013

Lego Labels

 
Some might call me crazy, but I like to label things. I saw on an organizing blog many moons ago using this Ikea shelving system to sort and store legos. Having three boys means we have plenty of those around here! I almost went the boring route of doing the colors in word form...enter Star Wars Ding Bat fonts and I quickly changed my mind.
Darth Vader represents each of the colors. I still need to do a purple one for the top drawer, but the rest are done. Han Solo and his blaster are labeling the drawer for all those lego figures and their accessories. The Storm Trooper helmet is for those oddly shaped Hero Factory legos.
Yes, that is a Millennium Falcon made out of legos and yes I also labeled their toy drays in a Star Wars font. The room has never stayed "cleaner!"

No comments: